A Little Joyful Noise Ensemble (A.L.J.N.)
“One God, One Church, Once Voice, in Song!”
A Little Joyful Noise Ensemble ministers both contemporary and traditional sacred music. We rehearse and minister music on most first and second Saturdays of the month from September through July. This ensemble is open to teens, high school age and beyond, who have been blessed with the gift of song or playing a musical instrument, and who have a calling to help lead our Parish family in praise and worship. Whether you have a vocal or musical gift, read music, or are blessed with a good ear, this might be the ensemble for you!
Special Masses entail one potluck and rehearsal!
View More About A.L.J.N. Ensemble:
• Share our gifts with our Parish family
• Teach and lead prayerful praise and worship through music.
• Inspire everyone to sing our Lord’s praises with hearts and voices.
• Truly “Be” an instrument of His Peace.
May our “A Little Joyful Noise Ensemble” be an open vessel for the Lord’s healing power to flow through forever covering our beloved Parish Family in Peace. Amen”
It is of utmost importance to dress modestly. When we step forward, onto the right side of the sanctuary and become a minister, it is important that we are not a distraction to those focusing their attention on the Altar.
Who am I going to worship?
• To help aid you in modest dress consider these tips:
• Easiest vocal & musician rule of thumb: Black pants, black shoes and socks, with a white collared shirt.
• If needed, a black jacket or blazer could be worn with the above.
• Males and Females: A collared polo or button down shirt such as blouses or sweaters and pants covering derriere.
• No blue jeans, shorts, or tattered tennis shoes for anyone!
• Please no skintight material. Clothing needs to cover shoulders, chest, stomach, back, thights, and knees!
• Dresses and Skirts must be at the knee or lower. Remember, when we are on a raised platform and the congregation is seated, their eye level is at our knee level.
• Pants need to cover entire derriere, no low risers or glittery belts, hair accessories, and no abnormal hair color.
• Capri’s are acceptable as long as they meet the above pant requirements.
For more information or if you are interested in joining the ALJN Ensemble, please contact Deanna DeBondt by email.